Your satisfaction is very important to us. We are confident in the quality of our materials, our design and the craftsmanship that goes into making The Edge. A happy customer is a key to the success of a business. So we want to keep things simple. We ask you to do one thing before you return. Give us an opportunity to address your concerns. If we can't fix the problem then we will email you a return address label. All you pay for is the cost of the return shipping. We reserve the right to assess a 10% restocking fee, in addition to the cost of worn or damaged parts. Loose parts and poor packaging will cause wear and damage during shipping so be sure to take your time and package for perfection.
Qualified returns will:
• Give us an opportunity to fix the problem
• Properly repack the machine for shipping with no loose parts in box
• Pay for worn or damaged parts
• Pay return shipping costs
• Ask us for a return label
• Expect a refund within 30 days
Thank you for your understanding and please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.